Dienstag, 22. November 2011

Final Table since a Long time

First I played a 11$ sng on Everest for half of my bankroll there. I Busted early with 88 vs 66 - thats Poker :) Damn Christmas Promo there

I played the 1,35$ Turbo Knockout yesterday and did pretty well. I got Deep all the Time and sucked Out in a keyhand A6 vs AK vs KK 100 left. Unfortunately I lost Internet connection while Last 2 Tables. Last 2 hands were A7 vs A9 and J8s vs 53s wtf. But 6./8xxx Place for 260$ is a Good mtt Start as well - i keep fighting for a Deep Cash :)

6high

========
PS: 358$ 64% of 50$ stellar
EP: 11$
WP: 11$

3 Kommentare:

Poker-Mate.com hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Poker-Mate.com hat gesagt…

hi,

would be interested in a link exchange.

my blog is: http://poker-mate.blogspot.com , working on it to get it launched.

please let me know if you are interested, thanks.

Best

Sizzling Hot Online hat gesagt…

Online Poker Kostenlos
Sizzling Hot Online