Mittwoch, 26. August 2009

cash out, back on track

Last 2 weeks I was on vacations which was very relaxing. Some days in paris, some days at home with family and friends. All in all a very healthy and nice stay.
After this and buying the new PLO book from Hwang my mind is in pretty better shape than before. I hope I can take this new drive into my play and go on playing great and successful poker.

Until now I finished my Fulltilt Bonus (100$) with an profit of 66$ (with rakeback and so on, PLO there is a big difference to party!). I decided to stop all pokerstars actions, because I get in a regular tilt after half an hour or so, don't know how to handle this, so I just stop playing there (BR there is abaout 250$ (500$ down!!)). There is a 100$ Bonus left there but in the current situation it makes no sense for me to play for the bonus only.

To make a short story short: I am back at Party. I got 2 bonus (100$ and 250$) which I am planning to clear in the next weeks. My bankroll crashed a bit after the down on ps and a (for me) huge cashout of ~700$ (the notebook is very fine :-) ). So I am going to play PLO25 and some SnG or maybe NL50SSS. In September there is a great promotion which counts 10 days of PP earnings and pays the lowest of these 1:1 in $.

gl
6high

PP 1191$ / 2225PP  100$ Bonus (16%)

Palladium Challenge Q3/2009: 2017 / 9000 PP


Keine Kommentare: