Dienstag, 22. September 2009

bubble for 300k Token

Yeah, like mentioned above I wasn't able to qualify for a 300k Token. I played the 23$ speed- 9seats gtd (yeah, I don't realized it till the 3rd level that it was a crapshot). I had a very good start (Set vs Toppair) but in the late tourney I lost 1-2 flips and from there on I was very short. I got lucky with K2 vs KT (4-cardflush) and with 10player and 1(!)bb left  I quadruble up with Aces. 2 hands later I had AJo in the BB and the Tourneyleader raised the blinds allin. If I give up the blinds here I am left with 2 bb and there are 2 guys with 3bb left. Maybe it was a mistake to call here. Actually I called and got sucked out from A4o. Shit happen, it was a 160$ call ^^. Anyway, it was a funny mtt and maybe I'll go for a 2nd shot.

Since my last blogging entry I played a lot of HiLo and more or less successful. I also tried PLO Hi but after a stack Non-Showdown losses I realized that I am more in line with HiLo. But maybe this will change in future again.

The second part of the bonus is going to be impossible to clear for me. But my focus is more in having fun while playing than grinding all night for bonus.

Life is great
gl 6high

PP 1472$ / 3722PP 250$ Bonus (1/2:  68%)

cash machine goal PP in 10 days: 50$ (actual: 51$)

Palladium Challenge Q3/2009: ... cancelled :D

Keine Kommentare: