Montag, 28. September 2009

swingy weekend and why coffee is not good for latenight tournaments :D

This weekend was just a mess. A big crowd of suckouts. I was not able to win on friday and saturday while playing plo. There were some hands like this.
It's so sick sometimes :). I think I should be happy about the stupidness of some players but it hurts :-(.

Nevertheless, I was down to under 1,2k$ and managed to fight back through PLO hilo again. Yesterday I felt like playing tournaments and I was full concentrated to play A-Game Poker.

The 9$ party tourney starts very good and I managed to accumulate tons of chips (12k while avg 4k or so). But the structure is not that good. Blinds raises quickly. I lost a 4-5k pot with KK vs 88. Then short I pushed JJ vs one shorty allin and a coldcall. After I raised allin 2 more ppl went allin and the coldcaller got it in also. In fact I had the best hand and was up against AK, KQ, 99, 98s (!!!!). Additionally I met the 3rd Jack on the board but loose the 20k pot to 89s thats flush was the dominating all. (Sometimes I ask me what this sort of ppl is thinking about their hand)

The 2$ turbo on stars war pretty crapminded. The ppl there are - yeah lets say a bit more creative while playing poker. Contibetting was a huge failure there. The final hand was a bottom pair with 2nd nutflushdraw and I raised him on turn to knock him off. I wondered a bit to see his 6high flushdraw without anything but a gutter. He managed to hit one of his 6 outs and I am out.

The 3$ rebuy (I love the pricepool everytime I play this tourney :D: 94k$ yesterday) starts very slow and without cards.
But I was the whole tourney between 1/2 and avg.
I bust on place 2xxx with AK vs AQs.

Then there were 2 11$ tourneys on stars where I managed to play a good tourney. In the 30k I reached the 1st moneystep only to bust against a sb resteal with A9. I got an snapcall from Q7s (wtf) and was history.
The other tourney was the 15k gtd and the only tourney where I was a huge dog while busting. Relativley deep (2xavg) i raised KK and got a reraise. I tanked short and want the AKs and so on charge before the flop and shoved 4bet allin. AA calls and busts me....

The funny thing occurs half an hour before midnight. I was deep in all remaining 3 tourneys and made some coffee. Before I finished the first cup I busted in all tourneys!!! So I know what is responsible for this: DONT DRINK COFFEE and play poker at the same time ;D

so gl
6high

PP 1315$ / 3932PP 250$ Bonus (1/2: 89%) 9 days left

cash machine goal PP in 10 days: 52$ (actual: 51$)




Keine Kommentare: