Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009

beeing on downswing tilt, monday as usual

The 9$ mtt on party seems to be -ev for me. Can't win even a pot! Busted early with AK vs AK vs JJ.

The PLO whore was not so gracious yesterday and unfortunately I got on tilt after loosing pot by pot.

[] that's good

A few hands I picked up from this session yesterday:

BTN 3bet machine hits monster obv
I think this is a pretty standard 3bet in position. And well, this flop is the flop I want to see. Nutz on turn but only 88% to win this hand. River ...

just another suckout
Another 70% on flop / 80% on turn, how to handle this game :/

AA vs loose aggro
He raises all the time and this time I wanted to strike back. He calls my c/r on flop and has 25% to win this hand on turn. Omaha is just brutal. (In another hand I had AAxx again vs him and b/c a paired board which looked very try (J6Q6) and he shows up J6xx....)

In another hand I played deepstacked oop vs an Reg and a donkey. I was a bit distracted but thats no excuse for the move. I flopped a bare oesd+backdoorflushdraw. Got raised by the reg and coldcalled by the donkey. So i called also. board paired at turn and I ship it in with Khigh ^^. Obv got called by QQ (donkey) and JJ (Reg). Yeah Yeah, I feel hardcore. I felt so stupid, but otherwise I had 25% in this hand (I was suprised :D) so its only 8% ev I gave up :(

Round about 3-4Stacks where I knew to be behind but called anyway against the odds. Hoping for better times. I read yesterday: Poker is 20% luck, 30% skill and 50% pain. So true..

ok, some cliffnotes:
  • don't sit oop vs an reg or maniac donkey
  • don't overplay oesd vs an donk (you get the money anyway if you make the straight)
  • don't play tired
  • don't tilt
  • win
ok I have to look onto this post if I have difficulties to concentrate again
cu 6high

PP 1404$ / 319PP 350$ Bonus (2/5: 38%)

Keine Kommentare: