Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009

skip the bonus although it hurts :D

It takes a long time to collect the 1k PP to release the 1st part of the 250$ bonus. Too long to clear the 2nd part within 6 days. So i cancelled the rest and buyed the 350$ again. Maybe this time I will clear it without shotting limits, going on tilt and what so ever. It wasn't a good start at all yesterday. After drinking some beer i was totally incapable to play poker (obv. mindfucked). I sat down on PLO100 / PLO200 HiLo (!!) but fortunately realized that I am not willing to risk a loss of my bankroll. So after posting blinds I closed the poker action for the day. pheww. Ever said that discipline is a monsterskill in playing poker? It definitely is!

Today I played some PLO25 Hi only since 1 week or so. And I thought to me: Damn, these players are bad. Ok, some spots I may haven't choosed the maximum +ev line but I was satisfied with my game at all (ok flopping quads and a villian who is willing to play with me was not the problem). 

Maybe this is the beginning of PLO Hi only days. I hope I can build up confidence for higher limits.


PP 1528$ / 42PP 350$ Bonus (1/5:  0%)

Keine Kommentare: