Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009

hot - heater

PLO its a whore and at the moment it's liking me :D. I hit some nice fish (I mean really friendly) und they shipped the money over to me. One Stack through Riversuckout was within (I mean why isn't he betting his straight on flop/turn), where I hit my full on river and he can't laydown his hand for 1/2 - 2/3 potsizebet. In another hand the aggro player wanted to push me out of a hand (but it failed with QQxx on a 6Q6 flop). I even made a -ev call on river (for less then 5 bucks) to show how 'retarded' I am. So hopefully they want to play with me again :D.

Yesterday I was surrounded by fish, that are very maniac style. And the following hand occured:
- Reraise Top2 vs maniacs
Ok, the result is not soooo good (CO was shortstacked btw). And I am not sure whether this push is a clear +ev thing or not. I mean in the actual scenario I split the main pot in 54% but win it also against the bigstacks in 66%. But otherwise if UTG+1 plays KK22 I am toast.

gl 6high

PP 1637$ / 93PP 350$ Bonus (1/5: 25%)

Keine Kommentare: