Montag, 9. November 2009

bittereraments

The Rakeback on Fulltilt was the key of my motivation to play further on this page. 3 figure rakeback is great. And I almost reached break even -.-.
I used to play some headsup action on fulltilt this weekend. And: awesome. I won 2 x 64 player headsup tournaments with 2,25$ Buyin for 2x109$ Token in a row!

Unfortunately I was in bad shape yesterday. I used the tokens for 38k gtd (24$ buyin) and 2x 55$ FTOPS Qualifier (One Omaha/8 215$ and Nl 320$). It began in the 38k, where I loose one big pot with AK vs AQ preflop. I was able to fight back to avg and played a absolute donk-retard with ATo in position. I hit 2nd pair and he c/r me on a flushdraw board. After little thinking I called to got flushrivered of his 96s - nh.

The FTOPS Omaha/8 was great from beginning but in the middle I was too passive and got quartered with A239 (preflop allin - 10-15 bb left to this stage). Final hand was A25Tds and i brought it in vs 2 players. The player who covered the whole table with a stack ten times to next called with everything was in that hand too. And he used to win that hand with K789. Nothing I could do..

The only unlucky = meaning really wrong played tourney was the FTOPS Qualifier. I was avg stacked to this time and instead of flat calling a short stack or folding I got it in with 99. 3 bigstacks that covered me are behind me. Last of it called with QQ and I was out. Damn fxxx.

After this I converted the remaining 82$ bucks to my ordinary bankroll (-5%). Ok now I am looking forward to the rakeback friday :D

cu
6high


FTP 1050$
Net 452$

Keine Kommentare: