Dienstag, 3. November 2009

grlm swings and swongs at Fulltilt

After a long non-Posting time I want to blog just for fun :). I cashed out at Party and went to Fulltiltpoker last week. But this site is really sick. The players are a bit different in going allin very often. Ok, I played from the beginning PLO50 with 20$ Cap. This 50Stacks seemed very comfortably for me, but as I know now, it's not. To make a lang story short I swing between 770$ and 1150$ and was back on PLO25 with Cap 10$.

Yesterday I reached the 1k$ another time and used to play PLO50Cap again. And I loose 3 Stacks very quickly. No flushdraw hits. My Set is huge dog against straight, things like that. I don't feel very good in playing this PLO50 most of the time(if u cannot spot the fish, u are the fish :-( ).,,)

Yesterday I played a PLO qualifier but unfortunately I lost a 80% "Flip" on flop to make the bubble. So I skip 50er and begin with the 25cap again. Meanwhile hoping to get an bonus offer from party :-). I expect a relatively high rakeback at friday but I am not willing to be a break even player at PLO, so I have to push my game to AAA+++ again.

gl cu
6high

FTP 936$
Net 452$

Keine Kommentare: