Dienstag, 17. November 2009

Yeah, no blogging this time is not equal to not playing poker. I played quiet a lot of poker, especially on Fulltilt. It began as a temporary solution but now I am more than happy with it.
I reached the 3k Points for November so my CardRunners account should start right in december. I am really very excited about this.

Since my last blogging I swing around with PLO25 and PLO50 CAP (11xx - 13xx) and I changed my bankrollmanagment to more nitty style (50-60 Cap stacks for PLO50). Actually I am a big winner in PLO25 and a big looser at PLO50 but I work hard on it. Really bad players are there (Today I got 1-Outered on a AA25 board where my opponent shows 22xx against my A5xx and the money gone in. But hey This didn't tilt me a second, of what I am really proud about!).

I am looking forward to the MiniFTOPS where I plan to play the PLO events and maybe 1-2 NL events. I trained for it but not very successful. Yesterday I played the 11$ rebuy event and got on tilt a little bit and make a huge error call on flop.

Rakeback for last week was 2 figure but I am looking forward to push my play to 3-figure again. Additionally I got a 100$ bonus from Fulltilt, that is 73$ after rakeback commission, but hey it's free money :-).

cu 6high


FTP 1190$
Party 442$

Keine Kommentare: