Montag, 30. November 2009

swings and swongs on Fulltilt, semitilt on Party bites the Roll

The last week was pretty sick to me. I started out with 1,2k$ on Fulltilt, was down to 7xx$, up to 1xxx$ again and now down to 810$. PLO is extremly swingy. I switched to Bigstack PLO but got sucked out really hard. 8 Stacks are gone very fast while playing 4 tables PLO25. Ok, the only thing that let me looking forward is the fact that I am satisfied with my game but a bit unlucky.

I keep grinding on Fulltilt. Btw first time in my Fulltilt career I am a Ironman (Gold) hohoho. I think I buy me a lolly or some other candy for this great achievement :). I also look forward to the MiniFTOPS, where I have already 3x22$ tickets and hopefully grind some more. The rakeback for this week should be 3figure again, so life is good. Waiting for another downswing. On Party the ppl does tilt me so hard... I was maniac on the tables and got outplayed very hard (Every flopraise at min Middleset sucks so hard)

hopefully this week becomes better...
6high


FTP 810$
Party 312$

Keine Kommentare: